Bolt in Bump Stop Kit, to replace front and rear standard bumpstops with extended bump stops to suit 2" - 3" lift.
- 2 x Rear Bump Stop Mounting Plates
- 2 x Rear Bump Stop Rubbers
- 2 x Front Bump Stop Rubbers
- 4 x Nuts & Bolts
This kit has an uncompressed Length of 180mm
This Bumpstop is derived from an OE design. Blackhawk4x4 have identified the current OE & aftermarket offerings fall short of delivering the complete solution1 We can now offer you a truly progressive rate, genuinely extended Bumpstop when installed into the following applications:
• OE Nissan Patrol GO/GU FRONT (35mm extended @ 7kN)
• OE Nissan Patrol GO/GU REAR (57mm extended @ 7kN - when using BS002 mounting)
• OE Toyota Land Cruiser 80/105 REAR (33mm extended@ ?kN)
• Nissan Navara NP300 REAR (46mm extended @ 7kN)
• Universal Applications (113mm compressed height @ 7kN)
Our re-engineered design increases energy absorption while offering less kinetic energy reducing the resultant rebound of the suspension when returning from full compression (full bump) which is a common side effect of other designs. They don't bounce!
Some of the design features include:
• Contact face has been engineered to offer a progressive entry to the damping force for improved ride comfort.
• Premium quality natural rubber construction
• Side furrows have been remodelled for a progressive nature
• Internal design remodelled to minimise rebound and increase durability
• Overall length increased to provide increased final height whilst not limiting progressive nature.
• Supplied with Flange head M12 bolt and M12 flange nut to complete the mounting solution in most applications.
• Firm Dura in line with OE designs
The below table illustrates the height vs load of the Blackhawk bumpstop when compared to OE examples
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The build quality is excellent, and they feel sturdy, only issue I found was the nut on the adapter plate wasn’t quite central so I had to tap the hole slightly to get the bolts in easy. Overall very happy