!!! FREE POSTAGE !!!
Please Note: OBD2 Vehicle Guidelines
• Vehicles sold in Australia and New Zealand 2006 and Newer
• Works on all 1996 & newer sold in North America - (cars, minivans, suv’s, and light trucks both foreign and domestic)
• Vehicles sold in Europe: 2001 and Newer for petrol vehicles, 2004 and Newer for diesel
• Vehicles sold in other countries check vehicles manual to ensure OBD2 Compliance
Features for Ford vehicles
- Automatic vehicle identification ID
- support All vehicles of Ford,Lincoln and Mercury from 1996 to 2017 ; It could test all electronic control systems，like ABS, SRS, Transmission, Air conditioner Etc, F150, Transit, VAN all could be supported.
- Automatic scanning, faulty system are highlighted in red fonts.
- The list of supported data streams will be detected first, and the user can select all data streams to read or some of the major data streams to read according to his own needs. According to the value of the data stream and the law of change to determine the cause of the failure.
Ford basic function
- Read fault codes
- Clear fault codes
- Retrieve data stream
Ford Special functions
- RESET PCM KAM
- Reset the oil change indicator
- EPB Brake pad reset
- SAS Steering angle sensor calibration
- Reset TCM KAM
- BMS Reset
- ABS Exhaust
Ford Special and important functions
- Injector Quantity Adjustment
- Clear Collision Data Memory
- TPMS RESET
- Clear EGR Adaptive Tables
- DPF Reset
- DPF Regeneration
- Reset the Intake Air Throttle Valve Learned Values
- Reset the Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor Learned Values
|Dimensions||170 × 96.5 × 25 cm|
Backlit, Colorful, 320×240 pixel
0º to 60ºC
0 °C to 80°C (32 to 176 F°)
8.0 to 18V – power provided via vehicle battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.