The Australian IC-410PRO UHF CB comes pre-programmed with 80 UHF CB Channels + 48 user receive channels
Icom Australia 5 Year Warranty
The IC-410PRO is compact and designed for the most extreme Australian conditions. It features die-cast aluminium chassis and a heavy- duty heat sink that gives you the added benefits of a rugged and sturdy construction.
128 Channel Capability
- The IC-410PRO comes pre-programmed with the 80 UHF CB simplex and repeater channels.
- Up to 35 additional channels are available for monitoring frequencies in the 450MHz - 500MHz band if enabled via software. (OPC-1122U PC required, software free download from Icom website)
- Channel data entry is available through the front panel, or via optional OPC-1122U PC programming cable.
- Designed for the most extreme Australian conditions.
- Die-cast aluminium chassis and heavy-duty heat sink, impact resistant polycarbonate front panel incorporating 4W speaker for crisp clear audio, even in high noise environments.
- Industrial grade condenser microphone is supplied.
Super Sensitive Private Channels
- The IC-410PRO is also compatible and fully approved for use on Licensed Land Mobile Services at 25W within the 450 - 520MHz band* at 12.5 or 25kHz when re-configured by an Authorised Icom Radio Dealer.
* ACMA Licensed Users only.
Unique Repeater Scan
- Our unique repeater scan function finds available repeater stations even while you are travelling.
- In addition, Group/Priority scan detects tagged channels, while also monitoring your priority channel.
- Listen only to your own group !
- Up to 51 user selectable CTCSS group codes are available for silent stand-by operation. DTCS is also available with private channels.
Selcall (Selective Calling)
- Hear only the calls intended for you and see who called with SelCall
- The IC-410PRO comes with all popular CB and commercial 5-Tone Selcall formats, along with user selectable ID number set up. (Supports TP40 + TP100 5-Tone formats only)
- The last 10 caller ID's are stored for easy recall andup to 28 numbers can be preprogrammed with name tags for easy reference.
Easy-to-use and install
- Smart Ring and Automatic Transponder acknowledges if other Icom CB transceivers received your call or are within range.
- Touch pad controls and rotary volume dial
- Backlit LCD with 8 character alpha display and status icons
- Compact and light with front facing speaker and quality mounting kit for roof or console mounting
- Optional DIN size kit for in-dash installation
Whats in the box?
Hand microphone (HM-211)
DC power cable
Mounting bracket kit
Microphone hanger kit
Key assign sticker
5 Year Australian Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.