!!! FREE POSTAGE !!!
Roadsafe 4wd Nissan Patrol GQ GU TD42 100A 12v High Output E-Coated Alternator W/ Vac Pump
This kit has a few extras,
Firstly an Oil Return hose, most of your old hoses will be old and brittle by now, and due to the outlet location on this alternator, you may find that factory oil return house a fraction short. So kill 2 birds with one stone, get a slightly longer hose perfect for the job and a brand new soft hose that wont leak.
A component of your charging system that's often overlooked is the charge wire, your factory alternator was putting out approx 60A, so the wire between the alternator and the battery was rated as such, but its not going to do the job for an 100A Alternator. There really is no point upgrading the alternator and using the factory wire that's under rated, so that's why we have also included a new Alternator Output lead, made using 6 B&S Wire, its rated at 105A continuous, to be on the safe side we have fitted one 125A fuse at each end. The lead is fully made up ready to bolt on, professionally crimped, fully covered in split tube and then wrapped in wrapping tape. Made to the correct length to run from your alternator, up to the firewall and back down to your start battery.
- Nissan Navara D21 D22 SD25 TD25 TD27
- Nissan Patrol GQ GU TD42
- Hitachi Type 12V 100AMP
- Replaces OE 70AMP Alternator.
- Quality High Current Charge Lead
- Mackay Oil Return Hose
- 12 month warranty
- Engineered & tested for tough Australian conditions
- Heavy duty internal components
- Linear power delivery
- Units to suit most popular 4x4 models
- Enhanced with a 9 stage E-Coat process that provides a
- protective barrier against corrosion, while making the
- treated surface anti-spark and non-flammable
- High Output – delivering up to 100% higher output
- (compared to manufacturers original equipment)
- Designed to suit the most demanding user requirements,
- including dual battery setups, refrigeration, winch
- systems and external lighting upgrades
Enhanced with a 9 stage E-Coat process that provides a protective barrier against corrosion, while maaking the treated surface anti-spark and non-flammable.
Delivering up to 100% higher output
Designed to suit the most demanding user requirements, including dual battery setups, refrigeration, winch systems and external lighting upgrades.
12 month (20,000km) warranty subject to testing and analysis
Guaranteed to fit correctly as per OEM specifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.