Suitable for mounting on the right side of dual cabs as well as wagon and canopy arrangements, the 5 arm Peregrine 270 Awning from 23 ZERO offers an incredible amount of shelter and is the perfect choice for your touring or camp set up. Ideal for overnight stays, meal breaks and long term base camping.
With a span of over 6 metres along the length of the vehicle when fully erected, over 10m2 of undercover area is achieved. When paired with the 2 optional walls (sold separately), the Peregrine goes to the next level with up to 25m2 of shelter around your vehicle making it ideal for under cover swag/stretcher, kitchen and storage set ups.
The awning can be easily set up by one person in under 60 seconds due to the free-standing design with two integrated swing down telescopic legs for ease of set up and pack down. Constructed with extruded box aluminium rafters, cast aluminium hinge mechanisms and covered with 280gsm 65/35 polycotton tear check canvas, the Peregrine 270 is surprisingly light weight at under 19Kgs.
The Peregrine 270 also features 23 ZERO’s latest innovation – climate control Light Suppression Technology (LST)
LST is a uniquely formulated dark coating applied to the underside of the awning, the inside of the canvas awning walls and the inside of 23 ZERO roof top tents models effectively defusing sunlight and UV rays from passing through the awning canvas or entering the inside of the tent.
Engineered to be applied to 23 ZERO’s hard wearing polycotton canvas with a two pass process including an anti UV treatment, Light Suppression Technology provides the added benefit of keeping you cooler during hot summer days.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Simple one person set up and pack down
- Strong but lightweight aluminium and canvas construction
- Unique LST coating to underside of awning canvas
- Forward facing rafters offer shelter toward front of vehicle
- 270 Degree design offers shelter behind vehicle for those rear kitchen set ups
- 2 x zip on optional wall kits available (sold separately)
- 10m2 of coverage with awning alone
- Up to 25m2 of coverage with optional walls attached
- Tie off points to create valleys for water run-off in rainy conditions
- Integrated aluminium rope tracks for attaching accessories
- 280gsm polycotton tear check canvas
- 1500mm polyurethane coating ensuring abrasion, UV and mould resistance
- 180mm x 20mm aluminium extruded body
- 5 x aluminium box extruded rafters hinged from front and rear
- 2 x cast aluminium hinge mechanisms
- Laminated 600gsm PVC transit cover with #10 self-repairing coil zip
- Mounting kit, pegs, guy ropes and instructions included
- 2 year warranty
Open – 6000mm L x 4000mm W
Packed – 2140mm L x 160mm W x 200mm H
Weight – 19Kg
Freight to major capital cities provided free of charge. Please contact us PRIOR to ordering to discuss how to proceed with you order.
Qikazz 4x4 was great to deal with as soon as he had the awning in stock it was shipped to me and the 23zero awning is amazing so well made with top quality materials.
After researching lots of awnings and prices we bought the 23zero through qikazz. After three trips away we are v happy with our purchase. When we set up camp but intend using the car we put out a gazebo but if the car is not being used we set out the 23zero. We also found on our last road trip that’s it so quick and easy to put out its worth doing for a lunch or cuppa stop. There is a routine to put it up and away also we added some Velcro to hold the straps out of the way. After a bit of practice its easy to get the canvas to hang right, fold once then roll. We leave the guy ropes attached and use the car to tie back the two ends and often just tie off to handy trees for the poles. In wet weather the gap between the awning and the car lets some rain through but I am going to bridge that with a strip of flexible edging. I would think all these awnings have this issue. The other thing that I have read is how “heavy duty” the canvas is in other more expensive brands. I think weight is your enemy in a free standing awning and thicker cloth makes it harder to pack. Based on our experience the 23zero is right on with the grade and weight canvas, its water proof but not too heavy and bulky. We had some really cold weather on the way home this time (1 to 3 degrees) so cooking outside was not that fun so we are looking to get the zip on sides to go with our awning.
Good they kept us in the loop of it arriving. The product is great so far but haven’t had a weekend away yet with it
Well done to qikazz 4x4 & camping highly recommend great service